As the seasons change the change our skincare, clothing, even our accessories like bags and shoes. We even change our color of makeup like lipsticks or eye shadow but we don’t change our makeup when our skin changes during the seasons. You may need to or not and if you’re one of the lucky ones, good for you. But what if your summer foundation wasn’t as effective in the fall or winter season? You may need to switch a few things to keep your complexion glowing and looking fabulous all year long.
Here are some reasons why maybe you should think about changing your makeup:
- Switch powdered highlighter as an blushes to creamier versions to get aid dewy look
- For drier skin types find a moisturizing foundation or tinted moisturizer if you want a more natural look, to give you that extra boost of moisture
- When it comes to powders, depending on your skin type we all need a powder to set the makeup and finish the look. There are powders that are moisturizing so it doesn’t fall into fine lines or look cakey.
- Consider long wearing or waterproof eye makeup like mascara or liners if you’re like me and your eyes tend to water up like mine when it’s cold and windy.
- And if your lips are like mine and they tend to dry up, think about wearing moisturizing gloss and lipsticks vs. The long wearing ones that tend to dry up your lips.
- GLITTER! Wear it during the holidays or wear it every day. Hehehe
This season I will be sticking to my Dior air flash foundation. But my glosses, eyeliner and my powder will be changing. I did do a review on this foundation before so I will link it in this article below. My skin has changed and it feels tight and dehydrated so I just need to change a few things around. I’d tend not to wear too much eye makeup as my eyes water up when it’s colder. But one thing that will never change is me wearing my sunscreen. Always no matter what wear your sunscreen, you may not burn, but the sun still comes out and even if it’s a cloudy day the sun is right behind those clouds.
Thank you for reading this article this week and I’ll see you soon. Have a good day my beauties!